3 comments

Johnny on the spot's picture
Johnny on the spot
52 pencils

I have more for the same campaign btw.

Martijn's picture
Martijn
1900 pencils

It's really close to the 'Ridiculously Priced' Polo campaign from a couple of years ago. That's the one that inspired you, right?
I think this is less funny. It looks boring and it's difficult to 'read'. When you read the line under the banana you don't know what you are talking about. Then you discover what fits all those skins and only then you see understand the joke (with the ridiculously big). All the typo is the same and at the same size so that doesn't help it ether.
Maybe make a bigger, less minimalist visual. Something like: Banana skin X 25 456 (as a visual, so with the picture of the banana and the typo at the same level). Hope you understand what I mean :)

Bonne chance!

Johnny on the spot's picture
Johnny on the spot
52 pencils

Martijn,

thx a lot for your comment !

I saw the "un prix ridicule" after designing this one, and I must say I was disappointed because indeed, un prix ridicule is a cool one.

But I thought it would be good to have someone else opinion, just to see if I was right not using this one in my portfolio.

I don't want to make people think I did a rip off un prix ridicule.

Thank you, I see that you comment a lot on stud's and young copy/AD posts here, that's nice and helpful.

Post new comment

We highly appreciate your comments. When commenting please acknowledge the following guidelines: Be respectful and helpful. Do not spam or link drop.