Olympics Research: Viewers + Sponsors
Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 13:09
Arnold Worldwide released a report on Sochi Olympics consumer viewing and sharing habits, along with the benefits to Olympic sponsors.
- More than 8 out of 10 plan to watch: 82% will or might follow Sochi Olympics - 47% will watch, 35% might follow the games
- Multi-Screen Consumption: 74% of Sochi Olympics followers will consume content on multiple devices/screens
- Live access everywhere on any device key: 64% say it’s important to watch it live
- Social sharing on the rise: 62% likely to share Olympics content via social media
- Most popular platforms: 35% to use Youtube, 34% to use Twitter
Archived Arnold Worldwide research reports available for download here.